This blog aims to share with foreign language teachers some projects and classroom activities I have developed throughout my career as an English teacher in Brasil, as well as express my feelings and choices on news, literature, songs, movies...




sábado, 4 de agosto de 2012

Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, Serenade, (1st Movement)

This week  I had the sweet satisfaction of  finishing my classes with this treasure of AMADEUS WOLFGANG MOZART after reading, with the students from the 9th grade, a text  about " The Mozart Effect" and the transformational power of music on our brain. I feel good and  happy when I learn with my students and when I have the opportunity to work with culture in my classes.

PS. A student who studies music  brought his keyboard  and played beautifully  in one of the classes.

Read more about it at  http://www.indiana.edu/~intell/mozarteffect2.shtml#why

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário