This blog aims to share with foreign language teachers some projects and classroom activities I have developed throughout my career as an English teacher in Brasil, as well as express my feelings and choices on news, literature, songs, movies...




quarta-feira, 20 de junho de 2012

JUST ONE MINUTE

Here are some pics of the Project "JUST ONE MINUTE" mentioned below.
Today´s presentation was awesome. I can say that the students did the lesson today. Wired, visual, active... with their clicks, links and communities.... This makes me reflect on which direction we are going...
Some of the questions are in this video and in  the article referred on the video: digital natives and digital immigrants. But what are the answers to the questions??????????????????????





    I promise to post the links to their works as soon as I get them.

                                                                                                    hugs
                                                                                                            Laís

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário