This blog aims to share with foreign language teachers some projects and classroom activities I have developed throughout my career as an English teacher in Brasil, as well as express my feelings and choices on news, literature, songs, movies...




terça-feira, 12 de junho de 2012

Valentines Day: History of Valentine's Day




WHERE WOULD YOU PASS YOUR  VALENTINE´S DAY IF YOU COULD?

 More than big cities, shopping centers and too much civilization I love the countryside with its mountainous and beautiful landscapes. I would choose a place to sit down, after walking around of course, place a picnic blanket and lay down on the grass….There would be some fruit, bread, cheese, wine and music… ALL RIGHT, LET´S GO TO THE TOPIC.  Let´s watch to the video about Valentine´s Day in history.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário