This blog aims to share with foreign language teachers some projects and classroom activities I have developed throughout my career as an English teacher in Brasil, as well as express my feelings and choices on news, literature, songs, movies...




quinta-feira, 31 de maio de 2012

BILLY COLLINS AND HIS ANIMATED POETRY


This is a very interesting poem  by Billy Collins. He was selected as the New York State Poet for 2004-2006. Billy Collins has been called the most popular poet in America still  alive and has won many prizes....I´m here imagining what would happen if I showed this animation to my students and asked them to write a little poem and make an animation... Bet they would give their all...
One can find more of Billy Collins on You Tube or at the good site on poetry below:

http://www.poemhunter.com/billy-collins/

I hope you like it.

2 comentários:

  1. Lais, your blog is excellent. I loved your suggestion about poetry.
    kisses

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks. You are welcome.I intend to post many others here, JUST DROP BY ONCE IN A WHILE.
      LAÍS

      Excluir