This blog aims to share with foreign language teachers some projects and classroom activities I have developed throughout my career as an English teacher in Brasil, as well as express my feelings and choices on news, literature, songs, movies...




sábado, 26 de maio de 2012

POEM 1 FROST




I´m very proud of my students when they use all their sensibility to do jobs like the ones I´ve posted on "STUDENTS ON THE ROAD".  For this activity they have read Robert Frost´s poem " Stopping by woods on a snowy evening" suggested on the course of English language specialization  (REDEFOR)  in one   of the activities. As Frost is one of my favorite poets I decided to use it in the classroom.

First, the students  analyzed the poem in groups of four; then, they were challenged to express the content using technological resources. So, they decided it would be a video in which they would choose the song and images that best represented the poem. I´d like to thank them all, especially  Eduardo, Lucas Santos, Hamon, João Otávio, Fabrício Negrini and Arielton for their choices and the emotional and  powerful way they´ve done it. Congrats guys!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário